Although using gold as a skincare is a recent trend, but it dates back to earlier times. The Romans, Egyptians, and Japanese have used gold as skincare hundreds if not thousands of years ago.
Here are some benefits of using Gold as skincare:
- It reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and spot
- Gold reduces inflammation of the skin and activates the basal cells which improves elasticity thus reducing fine lines, wrinkles, and spots on the skin leaving your skin looking young and fresh.
- It increases the metabolism of the cell by stimulating the cells which results in increase waste secretion
- Gold helps your skin look younger and brighter. It is rumored that Cleopatra used Gold Skincare for the purpose of lightening and brightening her skin to look younger and beautiful.
- Apart from the anti inflammatory properties of Gold, it also has antioxidant properties that help blood circulation which helps in the prevention of acne and skin allergies.
- Gold helps make your skin radiant and gives you a younger looking glowing skin.
There are numerous other benefits of Gold as skincare. All of our products contain 24K Gold in them. The above benefits are not the only benefits our products have on your skin. Our products are also enriched with vitamin and minerals that help nourish and nurture the skin to look healthier, younger, and more radiant.